CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Public Speaking

Hello random reader that I may not know...Today i want to write about the public speaking competition i went at SMKS 16. I went with Carmiela and Don Claudine but only don's participate. We just watch... It was quite awesome! The school was great!!! There was so much competition (sort of) even cocky ones. At the end of the day, The wonderful Miss Don Claudine won 2nd placcce! I salute you don :D


 Thats My Favourite Nerd :D



 If im not mistaken, her name is Amanda Anne Lavinya








 TURTLE


 Sleepy Tap Tap-er

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget