CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Addiction...

YES YES! NEW ADDICTION! no more Astro boy..sort of.. but it's SOUL EATER. thanks to my friend humaira, i've been watching the whole series. now i've watched all the series and im moving on to the comics at MANGAREADER. ive memorize two of the theme songs too!RESONANCE OF SOUL  and PAPER MOON.




ask me and humaira anything about SOUL EATER and im sure we have the answer.... 

MAIN CHARACTERS
-Soul Eater
-Maka Albarn
-Black Star
-Tsubaki
-Death The Kid
-Liz Thompson
-Patty Thompson

OTHER CHARACTERS
-Chrona
-Ragnarok
-Medusa
-Spirit
-Dr Stein
-Shinigami-Sama
-Sid
-Nygus
-Asuza
-Blaire
-Excalibur

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget