CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Groupies, ANAHAFI



STARRING ME AND HANI!

ANAHAFI :D this video contains bad angles, multi-language, weirdness, nonsense and group love. sorry for my voice... got my braces tightened so its sounds weird :) anyways... i had so much fun recording this *no cuts* so its pretty hard. for my groupies who are watching this, make sure that we stay together as a team! lots of love u guys! thnx for being there for this lil' dork :D follow my twitter :)

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/AisyahEchah

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget