CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.01.2011



ITS 2011!!!!!!! im going to high school this year! the truth is... im scared! i mean... its HIGH school. wuth NEW friends. and NEW teachers. im scared cuz im not really good in making new friends.... i think.at least i have some friends that is still with me. the problem is... im in the KRK. KRK students go to school in the morning while others at the evening. so yeah, im going to have a shortage of SKS 19 friends =( oh well...

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget