CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Wishes

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS! now we will miss our friends and teachers who have left us. but we will meet new friends. i just want to say that no matter if you  are a boy or a girl, i love you guys. some of you changed my life without you guys even noticing it.memories we all kept i will always remember. say goodbye to 2010. we'll begin a new chapter of our lives today. we'll leave our old school for a new and better school.there we will be a step closer to success. think of all the new memories we'll create! once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS.








0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget