CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Missing The Days When We....




Went To Langkawi Together :-
  



Went Shopping Together :-


  

Went Shopping At Malls :-


 



 

Watched Movies :-





  

These are some of the special memories that we all made. thanks to all my friends and teachers, i have many unforgettable moments that I will forever cherish. I hope I will never forget the times with the SKS 19 teachers and friends. I don't think my future high school, SMKS 19 would ever replace these sweet memories. :)

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget