CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Youtube Account

http://www.youtube.com/user/EchahAisyah98


EchahAisyah98's Channel
 
EchahAisyah98
Your channel viewers will see links here, including "subscribe" and "add as friend".
Profile
Channel Views:
46
Total Upload Views:
20
Age:
20
Joined:
December 19, 2010
Last Visit Date:
2 hours ago
Subscribers:
0
Country:
Malaysia
Recent Activity  
EchahAisyah98
 
EchahAisyah98 subscribed toyourfriendy (4 hours ago)
  
 
EchahAisyah98 commented on The Ready Set - Love Like W...(5 hours ago)
"@MrMonkeybombs i was thinking the same...."
  
 
EchahAisyah98 commented on Dane Cook : Fire Man And Po...(19 hours ago)
"delidious?"
  
 
EchahAisyah98 favorited a video(19 hours ago)
so hot music video
  
 
EchahAisyah98 subscribed toMairaSatsuki (21 hours ago)
  
Subscribers

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget