CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Addicted to it

  everybody must have something to be addicted about... well.. my addiction is a little weird and uncommon... haha! please leave a comment :)




|
|
|
|
|
V












|
|
|
|
|
|
V











yes... im addicted... i know almost everything about it... -.-'
it first started when i was watching astro boy the movie at HBO (i think la)  i cried like crazy! (because its so touching :P) and the whole week i cant think of anything else! i watched it in youtube again...and again...and again... then i was curious about the old 1960's - 2003's) cartoons... so i watched the 1980 episode! I LOVED IT! before that i thought it was an unprofessional cartoon... after some research... i discovered that it was really famous and the creator (osamu tezuka) has been called godfather of anime! and you know what else?

his last words were

"I'm begging you, let me work!"

he died of stomach cancer :'(


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Tezuka


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Boy



1 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Hani Rahim said...

wow! so interesting post..huhuhu...

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget