CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everything About The Blog Maker

   Well one thing's for sure, my name I Aisyah. Do not be fooled, because I'm just an ordinary twelve year old. I live in Shah Alam which is in Selangor. And Selangor is in Malaysia hahaha. (just to make it clear) Yes... I'm a girl living in a two storey house in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the busy, polluted city. It sounds horrible but you'll get used to it. I study at a school near my house, Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen 19. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shah-Alam-Malaysia/Sekolah-Kebangsaan-Seksyen-19/268018484529?ref=ts (malay) Well... my hobby is mostly drawing and reading but i do other interesting stuff too. Well... For your infomation, I'm a facebook addict. http://www.facebook.com/aisyah.munir please note that I hate being in a fight. I used to like it but Imma good girl... I don't want to put so much personal details. the conclusion is; I'm just an ordinary girl that always travel.


From the writer herself,
AISYAH        

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget