CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Still strong to go on. . .

Continuing to my last post...

      For the second day, we had ANOTHER debate. two in fact. Since im in a lazy mood and i realy want to watch the Royal Wedding right now... I'll keep it reaaaal short. We lost the 3rd round and won the 4th round. its an awesome day not including the time Kat and Don abandon me. buttt.... we did make it to the Octofinals. Oh well.... Next time world... next time... >:D

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget