CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

YEAH!!!!!!!! VICTORIOUS!!!!!!



  Remember the time i wrote about the UPSR stuff? the one that i want 5As so badly??? Well.... I DID!!!!!! OMG i cried my heart out! my friends did too... so ... i wasn't the odd ball. thank god! i cried until theres a mini Niagara falls! well, my Niagara falls wasn't as 'falling' as my friend H*** (who's name would not be mentioned )
at the second my class teacher called out my name in front of all that people, i was almost jumping! while thinking 'suck it up girl! they're taking pictures!' owh... i cried for hours. even H*** didn't cry that long.


  well... congrats to all the 24 students of Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen 19 who got 5 and 4 As... for the rest... You can do better at your PMR and SPM.

YEA!!!!!!

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget