CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi There Random Reader!

I have dreams, I have a life and I have a story. This is where I unleash my babbling capability. Some you may not understand but thanks for reading it anyway.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Youth Leadership Programme

1st - 3rd June (Malaysian Airlines Academy)- I went to the Youtuh Leadership Programme and I am a future TOASTMASTER. two words. PURE. and AWESOMENESS.
THEEBAN!!!

MERLYN!!!


DANISWARII~



YLP

LONGGGGGG Briefing

I call it.... the Retarded Strawfrancisco Bridge

team red! xD

Mr. Emil Anthony giving us 'nasihat'

Lunch, as you can see is awesome

Iman Adira :D

Seraphina Valerie Fernandez! (awesome name! T.T)

what the guys do... we girls shall never know O.O

Nicholas WONG's derp face



mini conference.

i LOLed

team yellow's 'bridge'


Mr, Bernard on GESTURES

come here to stalk us. :)


I'LL UPLOAD MORE PICTURES SOON! PROMISES!!

0 comments from an AWESOME reader! ^_^:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)


ShoutMix chat widget